The ‘Ole Classic Tournament
v9.0 is complete!
FUN Division Winners – ‘Murica
(Championship Game vs Flaming Flamingos: 10 – 7)
PHEN Division Winners – Buschwackers
(Championship Game vs Team RAMROD: 2 – 1)
Team Spirit Award – Pitching Pandas
The ‘Ole Classic
Fourth Friday & Saturday in September (9/25 – 26, 2020)
FRIDAY: Open fields. Team Meet & Greet. [TBD: Home Run Derby (Adults and Junior)]
SATURDAY: Tournament – 2 Divisions
WHO: 16 years+ to play. “Legacy Eight” and Returning teams have the first option of team slots.
MORE INFORMATION - CLICK HERE
- Pool Play, 3 Game Guarantee
- 20 Teams Maximum
- NEW THIS YEAR –> Two Divisions: FUNomenon & PHEnomenon (Both Competitive)
- FUNomenon – Charity Division – Proceeds will go to a Local Charity / Non-Profit of Champion’s Choice.
- PHEnomenon – Cut Throat – Champions cash prize = $700.
- Limited to 4 teams. First Come, First Serve. If less than 4 teams register for the division, teams will have the option to move to FUNomenon or cancel their registration.
- 6-10 players to a team
- $350 suggested donation per team
- Includes tournament, 10 team shirts, and meal tickets on Saturday
- BYOB (beverage/beer)
- Food Concessions (Saturday Only)
- Spectators welcome
- Bring a lawn chair or two; pop up canopies are great!
- Bleachers on-site
- Player benches on each field
- Games and music! FUN throughout the day.
- Weekend Camping available
- Prizes and Awards
RETURNING Teams – claim your spot by August 15th
Registration CLOSES August 31st
Rules from 2019 are unchanged. 2020 Exceptions listed below.
FUNomenon EXCEPTIONS - CLICK HERE
- One(1) inning pitchers
- Pitch in order of your batting lineup
- PERKS & JERKS will be available for purchase to use during Pool Play games. (3 max)
- After coin toss, Home Team must show their Perk or Jerk, if utilizing, then Away Team can show theirs, if utilizing. Perks & Jerks must be purchases prior to your first game.
PHEnomenon EXCEPTION - CLICK HERE
- The Gender portion of Rule 4.2 does not apply. (i.e. All male team; All female team is acceptable.) Players must still be 16 years of age or older.
TEAMS, FIELDS SCHEDULES & BRACKET
Who’s playing this year? List will be updated as registrations are received.
Field Schedules & Bracket will be posted closer to tournament day!
- N.W.O. (New World Order) – Legacy Team
- Walla Walla Wiffle Whackers – Returning Team
- Off in the Shower – Returning Team
- Flaming Flamingos – Returning Team
- Buschwackers – Returning Team (PHEN)
- The Wiffle House – Legacy Team
- Pitching Pandas – New Team (PHEN)
- Abusement Park – Returning Team
- Smokin’ Bases – Legacy Team
- Limp Wiffles – Returning Team
- Whiskey Ditka’s – New Team
- Team RamRod – New Team (PHEN)
- Gone YiSHin’ – New Team (PHEN)
- ‘Murica – Returning Team
- Double Fisted Outfielders – Returning Team
- Wizards of Wiffle – Legacy Team
- 217 ALZ WB Classics
- Mystery Machine